Brake Service in Berkeley
Among its many services, Oceanworks Berkeley provides a wide range of brake services. Our Berkeley auto repair shop offers both superior customer service as well as comprehensive brake maintenance. Brake system is a crucial component of your vehicle, and a crucial safety system, so we offer brake service performed by nationally ASE certified technicians.
When you bring your vehicle to Oceanworks Berkeley, whether for brake inspection or to perform a specific brake service, our technicians will service the brakes, and your car will also undergo a digital vehicle inspection. If we find any additional problems with the brakes, our mechanics will diagnose the root cause of the problem. We will provide you with a clear explanation of what needs to be done, and will explain various service/repair options.
Typical brake service items include: brake pads replacement, brake shoes replacement, brake fluid testing, brake fluid change ( aka brake fluid flush), servicing calipers, brake lines service or replacement, and a check of brake hoses.
Is it time to bring your vehicle for a brake service?
- When Anti-lock brake system (ABS) dashboard warning light is illuminated
- Any time that brake dashboard light is glowing red, it’s time for a visit to your trusted mechanic
- If you hear grinding, squealing, squeaking when braking
- When brake pedal feels “spongy”
- If you notice that it takes a longer distance to stop the car
- If you are concerned that brakes just don’t “feel right”
If you notice any of the above symptoms, bring your vehicle to Oceanworks Berkeley – you will get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your vehicle is serviced by highly skilled and highly dedicated professionals. We can complete most brake services the same day, and you can also anticipate:
- 24 months / 24,000 miles warranty
- Original Equipment quality or better parts – for your peace of mind
- Highly skilled technicians working on your car’s brakes
For many clients, we combine oil service with brake service, so both get done the same day. For your convenience, we offer appointments online, or call us at the shop, and we can answer your questions and schedule an appointment at the same time.